How to Cook Yummy Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta
Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta. Once you flip the chicken, take its temperature with an instant-read thermometer. Add in the cooked chicken, pasta, and broccoli, and stir until fully combined. Top with Parmesan cheese or red chili flakes.
I happen to love penne pasta for this recipe because the alfredo sauce seems to make its way into the openings of the penne pasta. Cheesy Baked Penne with Chicken and Broccoli. Penne pasta with broccoli, tomato sauce, garlic, onion and oil cooked in one pan and topped with cheese for an easy healthy pasta recipe. You can cook Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta
- You need 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 box of penne pasta.
- You need 1 head of of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 of sea salt.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Italian season.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
A mixture of pasta, broccoli, pesto, tomatoes and cheese that is practically a meal in itself, especially with the cooked chicken. Creamy Chicken Pesto Penne with Broccoli. In a bowl, mix the pasta, chicken, broccoli, Alfredo sauce & one bag of the cheese. If broccoli rabe is a bit bitter for your family or if you have trouble finding it, chopped broccoli would be a delicious substitute.
Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta step by step
- Cut the chicken in cube size. Season it with red pepper, ground black pepper, Italian seasoning and Lawrys seasoned salt..
- Put the broccoli in a pot of boiling water until tender. Put sea salt in the water(optional)..
- While the broccoli is becoming tender, cut up the roma tomatoes in cube size as well as mince the 4 cloves of garlic..
- Prepare a skillet with olive oil in it to saute the chicken. When finished, place the chicken in a bowl to the side. Now add the tomatoes, tenderized broccoli, garlic to the pan for 10 minutes..
- Boil the penne pasta in water until tender. Add the vegetables, chicken, pasta in a large bowl. Add the parmesan cheese as well as the mozarella cheese. Add whatever spices to taste. Stir or toss all cooked ingredients in bowl until evenly coated with cheese. Enjoy!.
As you spread the pasta-chicken mixture in the baking dish, move chicken and broccoli chunks around to be sure they're evenly distributed. You can easily use any kind of pasta when making chicken Alfredo, but penne and fettuccine are the most common. Top with the chicken mixture and then spread all of the remaining pasta mixture on top. This easy skillet pasta dish is perfect for those busy weeknights when you're in a pinch for time. Tender, garlicky broccoli gets tossed with penne pasta and a bit of lemon juice for a delicious dish the whole family will enjoy!