Recipe: Delicious Kimchi Fried Rice
Kimchi Fried Rice.
You can cook Kimchi Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kimchi Fried Rice
- You need 1 of plate of cold rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kimchi.
- You need 2 strip of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/8 of onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of mushrooms powder (optional).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Kimchi Fried Rice step by step
- Prepare all of ingredients, chop garlic and cut onion into dice. Heat 1 tbsp oil with medium heat, saute garlic and onion until fragrant. Add bacon and cook for 1 minute.
- Add rice and kimchi. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Add the seasonings. Mix it well and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Kimchi Fried Rice is ready to serve with egg ✨.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)