Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Veggie Penne Pasta Salad
Veggie Penne Pasta Salad. Make Your Salad What You Want. Order Online and Pick Up In Restaurant! Huge Sale on Veggie Penne Pasta Now on.
Remove from heat when pasta is al dente. Pour pasta into a large serving bowl, add hot roasted vegetables on top. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. You can cook Veggie Penne Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Penne Pasta Salad
- You need 6 oz of veggie penne pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh mozerella, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 of -14 oz can artichokes, drained and chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of red bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of zucchini, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt & pepper.
Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, green pepper, onions and olives. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. This veggie pasta salad with Italian dressing is a lighter twist on the traditional salad. It's loaded with crunchy vegetables such as cauliflower, cucumbers, and chickpeas.
Veggie Penne Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta to aldente. Drain and rinse in cold water..
- Add all other ingredients and coat well with the Italian dressing. You can add a little more or less to your liking..
- Refrigerate and chill until ready to serve. The longer this pasta marinates, the better!.
All of these vegetables are readily available year round. Great pasta salad I used a yellow bell and cherry tomatoes and added some black olives. This salad was a hit with my family and my youngest son who usually doesn't like pasta salad fought me over the leftovers which were even better. Thanks Janet love the tomato sauce addition in the dressing. Cook pasta according to package directions.