How to Make Perfect Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop
Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop. Adding broccoli to a rice mix results in a special side for skillet-prepared pork chops. Serve pork with rice and broccoli. Smothered pork chops are a Southern comfort classic featuring pan-fried pork chops covered in simple, creamy, and savory onion gravy.
Simply Oven Baked Pork Chops and Rice. It is simple comfort food and is very versatile. You can use chicken quarters in place of chops or chicken broth in place of water. You can cook Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop
- It’s 2 packets of knorr Broccoli cheddar rice blend.
- It’s 1 of and a half cups of chicken broth.
- You need of Cut broccoli flourets.
- You need 8 of pork chops.
- Prepare 2 (18 ounces) of Cheddar and broccoli with bacon soup progressive.
- You need 1 cup of and a half of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of quarter cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
These rice bowls for two — studded with pork and broccoli, and slathered in a really good peanut sauce — are no exception. Rice bowls are filling and versatile; they're one of my go-to meals when I want to get dinner on the table fast. This version, scaled down so there's just enough for two, takes its. How to Make Smothered Pork Chops and Rice.
Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop instructions
- Mix content of rice bags with the soup and the broccoli and chicken brothAnd lay pork chops on top Push in to the mixture until it’s just the top of the pork chop.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes at 350°.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and place Mazzarella cheese over the top bake for another 15 minutes or until melted completely.
- Add salt and pepper to taste enjoy your meal.
Smothered chops are a traditional southern comfort food served over a bed of white rice. This recipe is not the best (or tastiest) way of preparing it. Neither I or boyfriend have had smothered pork chops in years. Along with the green beans garlic mash potatoes and homemade buttermilk biscuts. Smothered Pork Chops with Onions and Cheddar Grits.