Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Baked penne pasta
Baked penne pasta. One Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff Creamy Tomato Tortellini with Chicken and Bacon One Pan Pasta with Bacon and Peas Sloppy Joe Mac n Cheese Cheesy Baked Cajun Pasta. Tools Used to Make this Penne Pasta Bake. You need a large skillet, and this is a great nonstick option.
This version of the Italian-inspired classic dish combines ground beef, peppers, and sauteed onions, baked with penne and PHILADELPHIA Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme, and topped with Mozzarella cheese. Cook penne according to package directions until almost cooked. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil, then add onion, garlic and mushrooms; stir fry until onion is translucent. You can have Baked penne pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked penne pasta
- It’s 250 gm of penne pasta.
- It’s 6 slices of processed cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Red paprika medium sized.
- It’s 1 of green capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion medium sized.
- It’s 2 of red tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 10 gm of oregano for seasoning.
- It’s 10 gm of paprika flakes for seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pasta sauce.
- You need of Common salt as per the taste.
- Prepare of Basil leaves for garnishing.
Crumble beef in skillet; add basil, thyme, parsley, black pepper and oregano. Baked Penne Pasta with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses tastes like baked ziti or lasagna– with minimal prep work. It is a simple and hearty Italian vegetarian casserole that's made by layering penne pasta (a cylinder-shaped pasta with ends cut at an angle) with marinara sauce and a smooth, creamy ricotta cheese mixture. The Best Baked Penne Pasta With Cheese Recipes on Yummly
Baked penne pasta step by step
- Boil pasta by putting few drops of oil to avoid sticking..
- Strain it once it becomes tender and keep it aside..
- Chop veggies mentioned above in the ingredients..you can also take broccoli and other veggies of your choice and keep it aside..
- Now grease a glass dish from all the sides..
- Place few veggies in the layers.
- Add cheese over it and sprinkle some salt too.
- Add pasta and put more cheese slices over it like this alternate veggies.then pasta and then cheese slices and make few layers in the glass dish.
- Sprinkle oregano and paprika seasoning over it…
- Keep it in the microwave under ordinary microwave mode power 100 for 10 minutes.
- The cheese starts melting and gets infuses with the pasta and veggies..The veggies also bdcome tender but crunchy…
- Take out the glass dish.your yummy baked cheesy pasta is ready…
- Enjoy and happy eating…
Baked Penne With Turkey Sausage & Winter Greens, Caprese Chicken Pesto Pasta Bake, Skillet Ziti With Ground Pork When I researched baked penne pasta recipes online before making it, I found that so many of them have meat in them. I thought that was strange, because I've only ever had THIS Baked Penne, which is vegetarian. My friend didn't eat meat, so neither did her pasta recipe. As a result, I've always made this without meat. This delicious baked penne pasta recipe is easy to put together and is a great alternative to lasagna.