How to Cook Tasty Simple Penne with Tomato Sauce
Simple Penne with Tomato Sauce. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Stir well, adding a little pasta water if needed to loosen the sauce.
A simple baked pasta dish with tomato sauce, italian sausage, and cheese. Stir in tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and tomato paste. This penne pasta recipe is a simple way to bring Italian flavors to your dinner table. You can cook Simple Penne with Tomato Sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Penne with Tomato Sauce
- It’s 110 g of Penne.
- It’s 1/2 table spoon of Salt for boiling pasta.
- It’s 1 piece of Garlic.
- It’s 200 g of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 table spoon of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cube of Consomme powder.
- Prepare To taste of Pepper and salt.
Serve with a green salad and garlic bread for a hearty, filling meal. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Toss pasta with sauce in a large bowl. F&W's Melissa Rubel uses tomatoes in three forms—fresh, sun-dried and paste—for her thick and creamy, deeply tomatoey sauce.
Simple Penne with Tomato Sauce step by step
- Prepare ingredients. Boil water in a big pot, add salt and cook the penne for 12 minutes..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan, fry sliced garlic..
- Add consommé powder and stir well with a wooden spatula. Add ketchup too. When the penne is cooked, mix with the tomato sauce..
- Adjust to your taste with salt and pepper. Add parsley for decoration..
All Reviews for Penne with Triple Tomato Sauce. In this video, you'll see how to make a simple recipe for vodka and tomato cream sauce with sweet Italian sausage. This is a simple and tasty pasta recipe – perfect for students. Add more or less chilli to taste. Just before serving, stir the crumbled mozzarella into the tomato sauce.