Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing cheddar bacon penne
cheddar bacon penne. A touch of bacon is what makes this pasta recipe perfect. A blend of smokey bacon with sharp cheese are great complements. Learn how to cook great Cheddar bacon penne.
This might not be healthy, but it sure does taste good. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and bacon. Sprinkle the flour and ranch dressing mix over the chicken, stirring to coat evenly. You can have cheddar bacon penne using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of cheddar bacon penne
- Prepare 1 cup of uncooked penne pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 4 1/2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese divided.
- It’s 3 of bacon strips cooked and crumbled.
Stir in the milk, and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened and bubbly. Serve each plate of pasta with more bacon sprinkled over the top. While the bacon and onion are cooking, fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
cheddar bacon penne instructions
- cook pasta according to package on the directions, meanwhile in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onions and garlic until tender set aside..
- in a small saucepan melt the butter stir and flour until smooth gradually add the milk bring to a boil cook for 1 to 2 minutes,.
- cook and stir constantly until thickened, stir in 1 cup of cheese until melted..
- drain pasta, add pasta, bacon and onion mixture to the sauce, then coat well.
- transfer it to a 3 cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top . bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted..
Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta is an easy penne pasta recipe with a creamy sauce and baked with cheese on top. This chicken penne pasta is sure to please the whole family. Baked Macaroni and Cheese Chef Carla Hall. In a pasta pot, stir together the cooked penne and the cheese sauce. Pour half of mixture into the prepared baking dish.