Recipe: Yummy Chicken Alferedo penne Pasta????????
Chicken Alferedo penne Pasta????????. Chicken Alfredo Penne Pasta – A creamy and rich pasta, with garlic, chicken and mushroom baked with mozzarella cheese toppings. garnished with coriander. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. How to Make Easy Chicken Alfredo.
Cook pasta according to package directions. In separate skillet, cook chicken and cut into chunks. (Hint: cook chicken in broth for added flavor and moisture). Chicken Alfredo or fettuccine Alfredo with chicken is an Italian classic that can be found on restaurant menus all over the United States. You can cook Chicken Alferedo penne Pasta???????? using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alferedo penne Pasta????????
- It’s of Chicken breast, cut into chunks or strips 250 gms.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of White pepper.
- You need 200 gm of Penne pasta.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic chopped.
- It’s of Thick cream 3/4 th cup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated paremesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozerrela and cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s to taste of salt.
You can easily use any kind of pasta when making chicken Alfredo, but penne and fettuccine are the most common. Alfredo was created by Roman restaurant. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Chicken Pasta Alfredo. This Chicken Pasta Alfredo is so rich and tastes good.
Chicken Alferedo penne Pasta???????? step by step
- Marinate the chicken strips/chunks with the white pepper, salt and black pepper for half an hour. Heat the oil in a nonstick frying pan, then cook the chicken making sure both sides are cooked for about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove and set aside…
- Melt the butter in a medium pan over low heat. Add the garlic paste and fry until fragrant. Then add the heavy cream and simmer for about 5 minutes on low heat. Next add the parmesan cheese..mozeralla and cheddar cheese whisk it in quickly until it melts. If you find the sauce too thick, add an extra quarter cup of milk to thin it out slightly..
- Crush the oregano between the palms of your hand to release it's' flavour, then add it into the mixture. Add the chicken into the mixture, adjust salt and simmer for another 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and set aside..
- Cook 200 gm of penne pasta according to package instructions and drain. Return the pasta back into the pot, then add the chicken alfredo sauce into it and toss to combine. Serve hot and garnish with chopped fresh green onions or parsley. Enjoy????????.
As for the chicken, I try to flatten it a little by gently pounding the meat. I do this by arranging the meat on top of a chopping board and hit it gently using the flat end of the meat tenderizer tool. The key to the taste of this recipe is using three different cheeses: provolone, Parmesan and mozzarella. This easy chicken carbonara penne pasta is a one-pan wonder packed with flavor that the entire family will devour! Each bite is packed with protein and vegetables, with just the right balance of pasta and sauce.