Recipe: Tasty Breakfast Fried Rice
Breakfast Fried Rice. Some of our favorite breakfast ingredients — breakfast sausage, eggs, and, yes, cheese — make their way into this rich and hearty fried rice that you can have any time of day. Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Breakfast Fried Rice isn't only a reason to create rice leftovers at dinner—it's also a home for any aimless leftovers—vegetables, raw or cooked; baked tofu; a half-can of beans—you've accumulated.
Most Koreans would eat rice for breakfast. Some of that flied lice baby. INGREDIENTS Bacon Cheese Eggs Rice Maggi Butter. You can have Breakfast Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Fried Rice
- You need 1 of Duck Egg.
- It’s 1 of Radish.
- It’s 4 of Asparagus.
- You need 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Green Onions.
- It’s 1 slice of Bacon.
- You need of Coconut Aminos.
- Prepare of Red Boat Fish Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare of Chili Garlic Sauce.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare of Himalayan pink salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
Looking for a fried rice recipe? This bacon fried rice from Delish.com is the best. When the rice is beginning to crisp, push the rice to one half of the pan, then add the eggs. It takes the base of leftover rice and switches up the.
Breakfast Fried Rice step by step
- First, it's important to remember that you can do this using whatever vegetables you have on hand and deem acceptable for breakfast. Gather, rinse and chop your vegetables. Chop the bacon too..
- Throw vegetables (except green onions, spinach, and garlic) and the bacon into your wok or skillet. Let cook until bacon is nearly done to your liking..
- Toss in garlic and spinach. Cook for 1 minute or until spinach is starting to wilt..
- Add cooked rice to skillet. And add the coconut aminos, red boat and chili garlic sauce. You can use home fermented or store bought. You can also replace cooked rice with cauliflower, the aminos with soy sauce, and the Red Boat with any brand fish sauce or oyster sauce..
- Once done, transfer to plate so you can cook your egg. I cook my egg in a little egg skillet all by itself. You can do this how you like. I choose a duck egg because I have ducks. But you can use chicken, goose, quail, turkey… emu… Have fun it it. Cook until over easy, salt and pepper to taste and add to your fried rice..
- Top with green onions and enjoy..
Garnish each with the View image. Breakfast Fried Rice. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. I couldn't stop eating fried rice. Like the regular, more commonly known as dinner versions of fried rice. These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals!