Recipe: Perfect Old School Macaroni and Cheese
Old School Macaroni and Cheese.
You can have Old School Macaroni and Cheese using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Old School Macaroni and Cheese
- It’s of shredded cheddar cheese medium.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of uncooked ditalini pasta.
- Prepare of water to boil pasta.
- It’s of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
Old School Macaroni and Cheese instructions
- Boil the pasta with salt, and water..
- Melt the butter in a pot. Add the cheese, stirring occasionally till cheese is melted..
- Add the cooked pasta directly from the water it was cooked in, to the melted butter, cheese mixture. Add a bit of pasta water to the mac and cheese, if dry..
- Sprinkle garlic. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)