How to Cook Tasty AMIEs FRIED RICE
AMIEs FRIED RICE. Short recipe tutorial on How to make Instant Pot Fried Rice Recipe (Pressure Cooker Fried Rice). The Best Fried Rice comes from a piping hot wok. Is fried rice and yakimeshi the same thing?
Our delectable version of fried rice replaces the oil found in other recipes with flavorful chicken broth Remove the skillet from the heat and spray with cooking spray. Add the rice and cook until browned. Fried rice is a takeout classic but it's quicker, cheaper, healthier and more flavorsome to make your own. You can have AMIEs FRIED RICE using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AMIEs FRIED RICE
- It’s 4 of strips bacon, cut finely.
- It’s 2 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked rice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pork, boiled.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooked ham.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shrimps.
- You need 1 of tbsps. green onion, cut fine.
- You need 2 of tsps. ajinomoto.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots, finely cut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked green peas.
To take fried rice to the next level, add prawns and cabbage. The leafy greens impart a sweet. Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan and is usually mixed with other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat. It is often eaten by itself or as an accompaniment to another dish.
AMIEs FRIED RICE instructions
- Fry bacon until slightly brown. Remove bacon from skillet and fry the beaten eggs in bacon fat. Set some aside..
- Add cooked rice and fry for 5 minutes. Mix thoroughly..
- Add all other ingredients, cooked bacon and seasonings. Garnish with scrambled eggs, ham and green onion. Serve… and share!.
It's super convenient and it tastes amazing – but what if we told you that you could make an even better version at home? Well, you can do just that with this recipe. This is a basic fried rice recipe that has great American-Chinese food flavor. Once you get familiar with making it, the added ingredients possible are endless. Some ideas to add include peas, carrots, and.