Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Healthy Quiche with a Crispy Rice Crust
Healthy Quiche with a Crispy Rice Crust.
You can cook Healthy Quiche with a Crispy Rice Crust using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Quiche with a Crispy Rice Crust
- Prepare 2 of plentiful bowls of rice Hot cooked white rice.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 bunch of Spinach.
- You need 3 slice of Bacon.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 100 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 30 grams of Easily meltable cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Butter.
Healthy Quiche with a Crispy Rice Crust step by step
- Combine the rice, 1 beaten egg, sesame seeds, and 2 pinches of salt into a bowl, and mix well..
- Thinly grease the tart mold with butter, and spread the Step 1 rice. Cover with plastic wrap on top, and firmly press down..
- Bake in the oven preheated to 200°C for 15 minutes until the surface is hardened, and let it cool..
- Blanch the spinach in salted boiling water. Soak in cold water, and cut into 2 cm wide lengths. Tightly squeeze the excess water out..
- Mince the onion, and cut the bacon into thin strips. Heat a small amount of butter in a frying pan, and stir-fry the onion, bacon, and spinach in that order..
- Break the eggs in a bowl, and beat. Pour in the soy milk, and mix some more. Add the cheese and the Step 5 mixture, and adjust the taste with salt and pepper..
- Pour the mixture into Step 3, and smooth out the surface. Bake in the oven preheated to 200°C for about 20 minutes. Insert a bamboo skewer in the middle, and if it comes out clean, it's done..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)