Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Mango mousse with fresh mango and passionfruit sauce
Mango mousse with fresh mango and passionfruit sauce. Be the first to review this recipe. Do not include chill time (overnight). Ensure gelatine and puree are at equal temperature to prevent lumps when combining.
Combine the mango puree and passion fruit together and whisk in the Caster Sugar together with the eggs over a bain marie until light and fluffy. Whip the cream and fold it into the mango puree and passion fruit mixture. Mango Mousse is a great option for dessert on any occasion. You can cook Mango mousse with fresh mango and passionfruit sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango mousse with fresh mango and passionfruit sauce
- It’s of medium mangos, peeled and cubed.
- It’s of heavy or whipping cream.
- You need of egg white.
- Prepare of passionfruit juice.
- It’s of honey.
- You need of lime zest for garnish.
I like to make mousse as a after dinner treat Now whisk the agar mixture with mango puree in a sauce pan. Heat up the mango agar agar mixture Yes, substitute store bought mango puree with fresh mango puree and swap heavy cream with Hello Anna, chop the mangoes and puree it with little water. Mango Mousse recipe with step by step photos. Here is a Quick and easy mango mousse that you can whip up if you want that special dessert or if you have unexpected Also The mango mousse can be topped with your favorite dry fruits or some chocolate also.
Mango mousse with fresh mango and passionfruit sauce step by step
- Peel and cube the mangoes. Reserve the cubes from one and puree the cubes from the other in a blender along with 1 1/4 tbs of honey until very smooth..
- Whip cream to soft peaks and gently fold it into the pureed mango..
- Whip the egg white to stiff peaks. Fold half into the cream and mango mix, then the other half until it's all blended with no streaking (but be careful not to overmix or pfft go the egg whites)..
- In a suitable bowl or glass (I used wine glasses), put down a layer of fresh mango cubes, then the mousse mix, then mango cubes, and so on, parfait style..
- Top with lime zest, then cover and chill for at least one hour..
- For the passionfruit sauce, mix passionfruit juice and remaining honey in a sauce pan. Heat until almost boiling, stirring frequently, then remove from heat. Let it cool a bit, then pour into a ramekin, cover, and chill to let thicken..
- Serve mousse with the sauce on the side..
Few more mousse recipes on blog are A delicious, lightly tangy mango mousse with passionfruit cream. I love mangoes – they're my favourite fruit and their value has increased tenfold since I moved away from the tropics, as they're terribly expensive here in the UK, even in the summer. Photo "Mango mousse with passionfruit jelly dessert" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Mango Ice Box Cake ~ Recipe. This mango icebox cake is a Summer family classic!