How to Cook Appetizing White Castle Sliders
White Castle Sliders. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. This White Castle Sliders copycat recipe makes flavorful, juicy, perfect little burger bites! I remember eating them on a family trip to the East coast and could not get over how yummy they were!
The only thing better than polishing off a Sack of Sliders alone, is doing it with friends. Could it get any better than that? Then you'll go crazy for these copycat White Castle Cheeseburger Sliders. You can have White Castle Sliders using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Castle Sliders
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Hamburger meat.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 1 packages of Lipton Onion Soup dry mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Creamy Peanut butter.
- It’s 2 packages of Slider Buns.
- It’s 1 of Cheese if desired.
- You need 1 of as needed Pickle slices.
Melted cheese, great beefy onion flavor. They taste exactly like the original sliders. This post is part of a kick-butt burger grill giveaway hosted by GirlCarnivore but the burger epicness (these incredible White Castle Cheeseburger Sliders – copycat recipe) are all. Homemade White Castle slider is a thicker slider than the restaurant ones.
White Castle Sliders instructions
- Mix hamburger, milk, peanut butter and onion soup mix by hand in a bowl.
- Place hamburger mix on cookie sheet and flatten by hand or with rolling pin filling the whole cookie sheet to the edges.
- Bake at 350 for ten minutes, and pull out of oven.
- The meat cake, if you will, has now shrunk. Add chopped onions to the edges and put back in oven for ten minutes.
- Pull meat cake out again, this time add cheese slices, pickle and scoop onions onto meat. Now place the tops of the slider buns on the meat cake making individual burgers, but don't cut the meat yet. Put bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Pull out and use a pizza cutter to cut the meat and scoop onto the bottom buns that did not go in the oven.
Really depends on geography, a North vs South thing. White Castle is in the North, mainly the Midwest and Krystal is in the south, or southeast to be exact. Both restaurants serve inexpensive, small, very thin square hamburgers or sliders. While that means White Castle sliders may not be the most nutritious. Just a few ingredients are need to make your own homemade White Castle Sliders.