Recipe: Tasty EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf
EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf. Cook the fettucine according to the package instructions, then drain and set aside. Great recipe for EASY Cajun Surf n' Turf. You can double or triple the recipe depending on how many people you want to feed.
This recipe is so easy to make! Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cajun Surf and Turf Recipe Food Network, recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.. You can cook EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf
- You need 1 of lobster tail.
- Prepare 1 of petite sirloin steak.
- Prepare 8-10 of jumbo shrimp raw, shelled and deveined.
- You need 3-4 of white mushrooms- sliced.
- It’s of Purple onion sliced thin.
- You need 1 of potato.
- It’s of Butter for frying everything and topping potato.
- Prepare of Seasonings: Cajun seasoning, onion powder, pepper, soul seasoning, steak rub.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Caribbean Style Vegetable Stew recipe from Food Network. This is a variation of my Cajun Chicken Pasta, one of the most man-friendly pastas (and gal-friendly, too!) pastas on my website. I had the idea to make a surf-and-turf version when my beloved and I were watching TV a few nights ago and he saw a commercial for a restaurant chain that featured a pasta with steak and shrimp. The recipe for our Simple Surf 'n' Turf is so easy to make, you'll even impress yourself with your chef-like skills!
EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf instructions
- Remove steak from fridge and rub down with steak rub, pepper and onion powder and let sit room temp 15-30 minutes..
- Heat large cast iron skillet to medium high heat and put some butter in it. Place steak in center and onions and mushrooms surrounding it and cook about 4 minutes per side to get a rare steak..
- Remove, top with mushroom and onion and let rest on the plate you’re serving it on..
- Split lobster tails down the back and seasoning with all spices except steak rub. Add more butter to the pan and place lobster tails meat side down and fry 2 minutes then flip and fry another 3-4 until meat inside is opaque. Set on plate..
- Butterfly your shrimp by slicing down the backs half way through almost to the tail. Season with everything except steak rub and place cut side down for 2 minutes then flip onto their sides and cook one minute per side. Place on top of steak..
- For an easy baked potato wash potato and poke holes all over it with a fork. Place in microwave for 4 minutes then flip and microwave 3 more minutes. Split down the center and fill with butter sour cream or any toppings. Make it a loaded potato by topping with cheese, bacon bits, sour cream and green onion if you wish..
You don't need reservations at an expensive restaurant in order to get that delicious steak and seafood you're craving. The recipe for our Simple Surf 'n' Turf is so easy to make, you'll even impress yourself with your chef-like. My son Nate and I pulled off a great grilling project this weekend. What we decided to try to accomplish was a Cajun style "surf 'n turf." We started with my Creole seasoning mix. I always make a pretty large batch, because I use it in all kinds of recipes!