Recipe: Tasty Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Then add the sun-dried tomatoes and the chicken slices. Deglaze the pan with the white wine. Add the heavy cream, increase the heat to a simmer, and reduce the cream sauce by half.
It's perfect for busy weeknights and you'll say goodbye to jarred sauces when you see how easy it is to make your own! When chicken is done, add the cream and stir just until bubbly. Then add the Tony's seasoning and the parmesean cheese and cook until bubbling, but dont let it curdle. You can cook Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 clove of finely minced garlic.
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Cajun spice.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- You need 2 of roma tomatos.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Italian parsley.
- It’s 3/4 box of fettuccine pasta.
- It’s 1 packages of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Any veggies left over in your fridge!.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil of choice.
Make fettucine according to package and mix all together when done! Savory, sauteed chicken is cooked in a cheesy, creamy sauce with Roma tomatoes. The mixture is served atop a bed of fettuccini pasta. My Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is so easy and quick to make.
Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo step by step
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips and rub with oil, salt, pepper, and Cajun spice. Place in oven for 25-30 minutes..
- To make things easier, I always chop my veggies first thing. This includes the garlic, tomato, and the parsley, as well as any other you would like to add..
- Put water in pot for the pasta and begin the boil for the noodles. In the meantime, melt 1 cup butter over medium heat and add the chopped garlic..
- Slowly add the cream, constantly stirring. Add the pasta to the pot. Cook to al dente. If you are adding separate vegetables, pan fry those in butter and add a splash of red wine if you dare. 😉 Let that caramelize nicely..
- Once cream/butter begins to steam, slowly add the Parmesan cheese and continue to stir..
- Once the sauce becomes thickened, add the diced tomato and 3/4 of the chopped parsley. Add cracked black pepper and salt to taste..
- Drain pasta and add sauce. Stir. Place pasta, then vegetables, then chicken on a tray. Cover with parsley and Parmesan cheese..
I KNOW it will be your new favorite pasta recipe. I love this homemade chicken alfredo recipe and I know you will too once you make my easy homemade alfredo sauce you will never buy jarred alfredo sauce again. Spicy Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe. See more ideas about Cajun chicken fettuccine, Chicken fettuccine alfredo, Cooking recipes. A creamy alfredo fettuccine spiced with cajun seasoning and served with blackened shrimp that makes for a quick and tasty meal for the family that is also sure to impress guests!