How to Cook Delicious Easy and Crumbly Kimchi Fried Rice
Easy and Crumbly Kimchi Fried Rice. This is my simple recipe of kimchi rice! We usually have kimchi and rice leftovers,This dish is perfect and easy to make! Kimchi fried rice (kimchi bokkeumbap, 김치볶음밥) is a humble Korean dish made basically with kimchi and leftover rice.
Kimchi fried rice is a super simple, fast, and delicious meal made with leftovers and the bold flavor of kimchi in one pan! Kimchi fried rice, or Kimchi Bokkeumbap, is a great way to use your kimchi and jazz up leftovers. It's so quick and easy, you can whip it up in no time, even on a crazy day. You can have Easy and Crumbly Kimchi Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy and Crumbly Kimchi Fried Rice
- It’s 350 grams of Cooked white rice.
- Prepare 50 grams of plus Pork (optional).
- You need 1 of Kimchi (use as is).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Wiener sausage, ham, bacon, etc.
- It’s of Flavoring ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 of heaping teaspoon each Chicken stock granules, mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each Sesame oil, soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Green onions.
Green onion, hot pepper paste, kim, kimchi, rice, sesame oil, sesame seeds, vegetable oil, water. Kimchi fried rice is one of easiest fired to make at home, the ingredients are super simple too! I used Jasmine rice- which is not regular for kimchi fried rice- because in Korea we eat short grain rice as everyday rice. So of course, using cooked short grain rice is very common in Korea.
Easy and Crumbly Kimchi Fried Rice instructions
- Heat oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry the pork for a few minutes. Add the wiener sausage, and egg, then continue stir-frying. Add the kimchi, and mix well..
- Add the rice, and stir-fry until the white rice turns the color of kimchi..
- Add the powdered seasoning ingredients first, then mayonnaise, sesame oil, and soy sauce. Mix well, sprinkle with green onions, and done..
Kimchi fried rice, also known as Kimchi Bokeumbab in Korean, with beef is topped with a fried egg for a quick and easy meal that is filling. Kimchi fried rice is one of those childhood comfort foods that I crave frequently. I have this fun memory associated with it. When I was young, my sister and I would have a contest to see who can best spell their name out with ketchup over the fried rice. Kimchi Fried Rice (Kimchi Bokkeumbap in Korean) is quick, easy, and inexpensive to make, yet this humble meal tastes simply marvelous.