Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Spinach and Garlic Fried Rice
Spinach and Garlic Fried Rice. Fried rice is a typical end-of-the-week meal for us since it's such a good way to clean out the fridge of the week's leftover vegetables, usually broccoli, celery and carrots. Then I add a bit of olive oil and fry the spinach. I add garlic then the rice and season with soy sauce.
This is a delicious fried rice that everyone will love. Make this when you want a little boost of energy. Great for kids who don't like vegetables too. You can cook Spinach and Garlic Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and Garlic Fried Rice
- Prepare of The ingredients:.
- It’s 2/3 of bunch, blanched, squeezed out and chopped up Spinach.
- It’s 1 of coarsely chopped Onion.
- You need 2 of cloves, coarsely chopped Garlic.
- It’s 3 slice of Bacon.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need of The seasoning ingredients:.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dashi stock granules.
- It’s 1 of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 tablespoons, (to taste) Soy sauce.
Rice is among the most favored food items. This is an easy to throw together not so "fat" fried rice that give you a way to satisy the craving for "fried. Imagine the spinach at the end of a long workday Add the spinach: Add the spinach to the pan all at once. Stir to mix in the garlic and coat the You can also season the finished spinach with soy sauce or tamari, or make a quick sauce of equal parts rice wine.
Spinach and Garlic Fried Rice step by step
- These are the ingredients. Use raw, domestic garlic. It's not too strong..
- Blanch the spinach, refresh in cold water, and chop up. Then, squeeze out the excess moisture. As hard as you can!.
- Scramble the egg and set aside..
- Put a generous amount of oil in a pan over low heat. stir fry the onion and garlic, add the bacon, and spread it out as much as possible to evaporate any moisture..
- Stir fry until everything is well browned and almost burnt. Add some black pepper..
- Add the warm rice and set the heat to low-medium. Stir fry patiently until the rice is well separated. Add the dashi stock granules and keep on stir-frying..
- When everything is well blended, add the butter for richness..
- Add spinach that's been squeezed out thoroughly..
- When the spinach is well distributed, add the pre-cooked egg and mix it in..
- Raise the heat to high, and add the soy sauce on the hot surface of the pan. Sizzle. Toss everything together. Done!.
- Spinach and bacon go so well together. It's so yummy. The coarsely chopped garlic doesn't stink at all, it just smells so good. The slightly burned soy sauce and butter really make it great..
- It gives me so much energy!!.
Chinese stir-fry spinach with garlic shows that spinach can hold its own against strong garlic. Enjoy it as a side for steak and more. You can also enjoy it with grilled chicken, rice, or noodles. Once the oil is hot, add the garlic. Try this with bean sprouts, eggplants and even julienne potatoes.