Easiest Way to Make Delicious Brads oyster po boy wrap
Brads oyster po boy wrap. Fried Oyster Po'boy With Jalapeño Mayonnaise And Avocado. One of New Orleans' favorite po'boys, dressed up with Jalapeno mayo.yum! Emeril's New Orleans Fish House serves a similar poboy using fried shrimp instead of oysters and with a Creole Mayo instead of this Jalapeno Mayo.
Oysters are fried in a spicy cornmeal breading for this classic New Orleans sandwich. Breaded & baked oyster mushrooms take the place of meat in this fun, satisfying po' boy recipe! How to Make Po' Boys with Oyster Mushrooms! You can have Brads oyster po boy wrap using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brads oyster po boy wrap
- You need 12 of oysters, shucked.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white corn meal.
- You need 2 tbs of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of Flatbread.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need of Tartar sauce.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- You need of Sliced onion.
- It’s of Sliced tomatoes.
- It’s of Sliced avocado.
Start by marinating the mushrooms for a short time and then breading them with a spiced mixture of cornmeal, panko, and hemp seeds. Oyster and Crabcake Po Boy Wrap anyone?! Big Blue is at Independent Brewing Company! Oyster and Crabcake Po Boy Wrap anyone?!
Brads oyster po boy wrap instructions
- Mix flour, cornmeal, and spices in a ziplock bag..
- Heat deep fryer to. 360 degrees..
- Heat a dry frying pan to medium heat..
- Place oysters in bag. Reseal and shake to coat oysters evenly. Carefully drop in fryer 6 at a time. Fry 3-4 minutes. When golden brown, remove and drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, toast bread in pan. Bread should toast to just golden brown..
- Add desired toppings to bread then add oysters. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Jazz up this classic fried oyster po'boy with a flavorful Louisiana style remoulade sauce, or use plain mayonnaise. Either way, it is an amazing sandwich! This is a recipe for a classic fried oyster po' boy, a popular version of the traditional Louisiana sandwich. Cool coleslaw adds extra crunch to this classic sandwich. From The Family Table by Jazz Smollett-Warwell, Jurnee Smollett-Bell, Jake Smollett, Jussie Smollett.