Recipe: Yummy Brad's grits for breakfast
Brad's grits for breakfast. This time Brad takes his skills out of the kitchen and into the woods to. These Cheese Grits Breakfast Bowls are creamy, dreamy, comfort food and so easy to make! I've had everything bagels on the brain lately.
We recommend making more grits than you need for breakfast, then transfer the extra to a lightly-oiled loaf pan. Consider these fun grits for breakfast recipes to help add some new variety to your diet. Hot take: Grits make the best breakfast, especially in the summer. You can have Brad's grits for breakfast using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's grits for breakfast
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion, fine chopped.
- It’s 1 of small jalapeño, seeded and minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry grits.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded white cheddar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need of Sea salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Tobasco sauce.
- You need of Salsa verde.
They just take me back to my childhood summer vacations, when my dad would make me grits with a bit of sugar. Contrary to their name, grits are creamy, rich, and anything but gritty. Just take a look at these eight recipes! Maple Grits Pudding with Pecan Streusel from Gourmet – This breakfast casserole is the.
Brad's grits for breakfast instructions
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Saute onion, pepper, and garlic on med low heat until onion is translucent..
- Add water and bouillon to onion. Bring to a boil..
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan to fry egg. Fry egg to taste, I did Sunnyside up. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper..
- When water boils, add dry grits. Stir well. Reduce heat to a simmer. Stir very often until grits become creamy and soft. Add cheese and remove from heat. Continue stirring until cheese is incorporated..
- Plate grits. Put eggs on top. Sprinkle tobasco sauce around the outside. And salsa verde over eggs. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Shrimp and Grits – it's not just for breakfast anymore. This exciting version makes a spicy combination of shrimp, sausage, and mushrooms, served over savory, creamy grits. Add the milk, grits, honey, and salt to a saucepan. Over medium heat, bring mixture to a boil, stirring frequently. Marcela reinvents the traditional breakfast casserole by adding grits.