How to Make Appetizing Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy
Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy. Brads Shrimp And Cod Po Boy – Easy Recipe Ideas "easy recipe ideas for dinner With of recipes for lunches and light meals, there's no reason to be bored. A po' boy (also po-boy, po boy or poor boy) is a traditional sandwich from Louisiana. It almost always consists of meat, which is usually roast beef or fried seafood, often shrimp, crawfish, fish, oysters or crab.
This Authentic New Orleans Shrimp Po' Boy with Creole Remoulade Sauce will knock your socks off! Brad Leone Learns How to Cook Regional Burger Styles Firecracker Shrimp Roll with Crab Aioli – Shrimp Po'Boy – Food Wishes. You can cook Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy
- You need 1/2 lb of cod fillets, cut into 1 inch wide strips.
- It’s of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare of panko.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 1/2 lb of small uncooked shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of oil.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
- You need 2 of hoagie rolls.
- Prepare of for the toppings.
- Prepare of tartar sauce.
- It’s of sliced havarti cheese.
- Prepare of sliced provalone cheese.
- Prepare of spring lettuce mix.
- Prepare of sliced sweet onion.
- You need of sliced tomato.
- Prepare of fresh cilantro.
Shrimp Po Boys with Creamy Cajun Sauce. The Shrimp Po Boy is the ultimate sandwich for seafood lovers! This Baked Shrimp Po' Boy recipe with remoulade sauce is going to tickle your taste buds and warm your belly. Get ready to ride on the Ramshackle Pantry express with this beautiful little New.
Brad's shrimp and cod po' boy step by step
- Heat oil for frying in a LG fry pan. Heat 1/2 tbs oil in a small frying pan..
- Add shrimp, garlic, salt, and pepper to the small pan. Sauté for three minutes or until done..
- Place bread crumbs, panko, and beaten egg in separate bowls. When oil is heated, dip cod in bread crumbs, then egg then panko. Fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels..
- Preheat oven to 350. Slice hoagie rolls. Add cheese on them. Place shrimp on top of cheese. Bake rolls in oven until cheese melts..
- Remove to a plate. Add tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato, and onion. Top with fish fillets. Garnish with cilantro. Serve and enjoy..
Fried shrimp po' boys are classic New Orleans street food. These "dressed" sandwiches are spread with a zesty rémoulade sauce and filled with If you can find French-style po' boy rolls or Vietnamese baguettes used for banh mi sandwiches, use them. Otherwise, use regular sub or hoagie rolls. We think the combination of shrimp and cod keeps thing interesting, but you could easily make this soup with just one or the other; simply double the. Stir the cod and shrimp into the soup.