Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Cajun Chicken Alfredo
Cajun Chicken Alfredo. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag, toss or shake to coat. Dredge the chicken breasts in the blackening spice and place in a cast iron skillet over very high heat. Creole seasoning adds a Cajun twist on the classic chicken Alfredo in this quick and easy pasta recipe great for dinner on a busy weeknight.
Chicken and pasta in a creamy cajun alfredo sauce. Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta is an easy pasta dish with seasoned cajun chicken and parmesan cheese served with your favorite type of pasta. Cajun seasoned chicken and broccoli stuffed shells in a tasty alfredo sauce and covered in melted cheese! You can have Cajun Chicken Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Alfredo
- It’s 1 cup of (or over) cooked sausage.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of Breast Chicken.
- It’s 4 cups of cooked penne pasta (or macaroni as substitute).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- You need 2 Cups of Cream.
- You need of Ground Fresh Parsley.
Today I have some super tasty cajun chicken alfredo stuffed shells! Spicy Cajun seasoned chicken is nicely tempered atop a bed of rich and creamy fettuccine Alfredo. Learn how to make Quick Cajun Chicken Alfredo. Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta is a quick and easy dinner with all the comfort of flavorful cajun chicken, creamy alfredo sauce, and satisfying pasta.
Cajun Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Cooke Sausage and set aside.
- Fry Chicken and Garlic together until chicken is sufficiently cooked. Fry for 10 mins. Frying together prevents the garlic to darken until chicken is sufficiently cooked..
- Add cooked sausage and cajun seasoning. Mix well until cajun sticks with meats..
- Add cream and bring to boil..
- Add parmesan and crushed parsley..
- Let cool and serve..
Spice it up this fall with my cajun spiced chicken breasts, and use leftover pumpkin puree to create one of the most delicious homemade pasta alfredo dishes you've ever tried! Cajun Chicken Alfredo – Spaghetti in Cajun spiced Alfredo Sauce. Serve with Heirloom Tomato Salad, or a nice green salad with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing, and some good, crusty bread. Although chicken Alfredo has plenty of flavor on its own thanks to the sauce and Parmesan, try adding some crushed red pepper or black One-Pot Tortellini Alfredo. Season the chicken with the Cajun seasoning.