Recipe: Yummy Blackened Catfish
Blackened Catfish. Catfish fillets are coated with a spicy seasoning mix, and pan-fried outdoors in a hot cast-iron View image. Cajun Blackened Catfish. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. A Simple Recipe for Blackened Catfish.
The perfect blackened catfish recipe calls for the best homemade blackening seasoning. Recipe: Blackened Catfish Fajitas. by Nealey Dozier. We made these spicy catfish fajitas last weekend as a quick lunch for two; they are definitely going into our weekly rotation. You can cook Blackened Catfish using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blackened Catfish
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of Season-all by Morton.
- It’s of Granulated Garlic.
- You need of Granulated Onion.
- You need of Sprinkle parsley.
A Cajun rub on these catfish fillets blackens over high heat and becomes an intense combination of spicy, earthy, and herbal notes that balances with the flavor of the fish. Be the first to rate & review! The Sautéed Corn and Cherry Tomatoes are delicious served alone as a side dish or as a relish spooned over the catfish. Catfish fillets, dredged in blackening seasonings and cooked in a hot cast iron skillet, served over Cajun Rice Pilaf and finished with an etouffee sauce with crawfish.
Blackened Catfish instructions
- Place unthawed Catfish in a Bowl with Mustard & Lemon juice cover for 2hrs. It pull out the muddy water flavor. I place ice water in the sink to keep it at a cool temperature..
- After 2 hrs. Semi-Final the filets off and place on paper towel to drain off excess liquid..
- Season with Granulated Garlic, Granulated Onion, Season-All..
- In a skillet add 2-3 tbsp of Olive oil and heat it up..
- Add fish to pan and fry on both sides. And, serve with a veggie or whatever ????.
Now when we say blackened, we don't actually mean black. That would mean your catfish is charred, and not necessarily in a good way. Rather, when hot fat meets dry spices, they burn slightly. Download Blackened catfish stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Blackened catfish typically is spicy due to the cayenne pepper, however, different seasoning blends This spicy, buttery pan fried Blackened Cajun Catfish is melt-in-your mouth tender and coated with a.