Recipe: Delicious Sea Bass Meunière
Sea Bass Meunière. Meunière refers to a classic preparation of lightly seasoned fish dredged in flour and cooked in butter. Any firm-fleshed white fish will work well in this recipe; try halibut or mahimahi. Serve with rice to soak up the piquant sauce.
Sea Bass can be found when fishing in the ocean and will appear as a large-size shadow. Dab Dabs can be found when fishing in the ocean and will appear as a medium-size shadow. Sea bass (or suzuki in Japanese) is a great source of iron! You can have Sea Bass Meunière using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sea Bass Meunière
- Prepare 2 of fillets sea bass.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Dried herbs (choose ones you like).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Lemon juice.
When prepared in the classic French meunière style, it turns out deliciously crisp and juicy. Fresh Seabass fish has been filleted, pan-seared and cook with butter and lemon. Ingredients: seabass, capers, parsley, butter, lemon juice, olive oil, baby potatoes, asparagus, herbs & spices. Fish Meuniere: For this dish, Franklin needs one Sea Bass and one random fish depending on the hemisphere the player is in.
Sea Bass Meunière instructions
- Remove the skin from fillets if any..
- Evenly sprinkle the fillets with salt, pepper and herbs. Lightly coat with flour..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry sea bass until both sides are golden and crisp..
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve while hot..
If the player is in the northern hemisphere, it can be either Dab, Olive flounder, or Red snapper. If the player is in the southern hemisphere, it can either be Olive Flounder or Red Snapper. Finally, the main course is fish meunière. Considering Franklin is a turkey himself, he's not looking to cook up one of his kind. The first item you'll need is a sea bass, which is easy enough to catch.