How to Prepare Perfect Andouille Sausage Breakfast Burrito
Andouille Sausage Breakfast Burrito. That's where this handy andouille sausage breakfast burrito casserole comes in. It may not be the Heidi Klum of hot plates, but it sure is damn tasty. Full of cheesy rice, beans, peppers, eggs, and spicy andouille sausage, all you need to turn this casserole into a burrito situation is some warm.
Here's a little breakfast burrito type thing that is really good. Adjust the seasonings to suit your preferences. Pack any unused sausage casings in a jar with salt. You can cook Andouille Sausage Breakfast Burrito using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Andouille Sausage Breakfast Burrito
- Prepare 1 packages of Andouille sausage.
- You need 5 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 large of Yellow Potato.
- It’s 1 cup of Sweet onions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mozzarella.
Andouille Sausage. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This tastes much like smoked Andouille sausage and in fact, you can stuff this mixture into casings if you wish and smoke the sausages for a bit. But I just mix this up and use as fresh sausage patties for breakfast, or crumbled up in a breakfast burrito, or even in bean soups, etc. These freezer breakfast burritos, filled with sweet sausage, seasoned potatoes, cheese, scrambled eggs, and salsa verde, are my answer to this weekday struggle.
Andouille Sausage Breakfast Burrito instructions
- Cut potato into small cubes & fry with 3-4 tablespoons of oil for about 5-7 mins over medium heat. drain with colander & put back in pan..
- Cut sausage into 1/4th inch slices. Add sausage & onions in pan with potatoes & cook for about 5-7 mins. stir occasionally.
- Add 5 eggs. Scramble all ingredients & seasoning together, except cheese..
- Take 3-4 tortillas stack on microwavable plate with a wet paper towel placed between each tortilla & on top…Microwave for 20-40 secs depending on microwave..
- Sprinkle cheese on burrito first, then add 3-4 large scoops of scrambled filling….Wrap burrito. Add sour cream on top or on side for dipping. Enjoy!.
Breakfast Burritos with Chorizo, Red Pepper, and Monterey Jack. stylemepretty.com. Sausage, bacon, egg, and cheese burritos are a quick and easy, portable breakfast for people on the go. Make extras to freeze so they'll be on hand. Breakfast burritos are the perfect all-in-one meal that's portable for people on the go. They are full of hearty breakfast sausage, scrambled eggs, spicy.