Recipe: Appetizing Mango Mousse Cake
Mango Mousse Cake. This mango mousse cake recipe is made with made with a fluffy sponge cake, real mango mousse layer, and a fruity jello topping. If you're looking for a fruity, light and airy cake for your next special. This sponge cake filled with mango mousse is quite spectacular.
This is your serious mango craving fix! Mango Raspberry Mousse Cake is a light, elegant, flavorful dessert bursting of summer flavor. Raspberries and mango are making a heavenly match while the pistachio cake and crunch are. You can have Mango Mousse Cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Mousse Cake
- Prepare 1 half of roll Marie Biscuits.
- You need 1 half of roll Candi biscuits.
- You need 4-6 tbsp of Melted butter.
- You need 2 cups of + 1/2 cup Mango purée.
- It’s 400 gm of Cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Condensed milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of + 1 tsp Gelatine.
Mango Raspberry Mousse Cake is a light, elegant, flavorful dessert bursting of summer flavor. Raspberries and mango are making a heavenly match while the pistachio cake and crunch are. This no-bake mango mousse cake is a classic. Made with classic crumble biscuits base, then go with very creamy mousse with mango flavour.
Mango Mousse Cake step by step
- Crumb biscuits with melted butter in processor.
- Spread this mixture in your spring foam pan, rest in refrigerator for couple of minutes.
- Dissolve 2 tbsp gelatine in 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Beat cream & condensed milk with mango purée, lastly add dissolved gelatine & mix it well.
- Add this cream layered on top of crumb layer. Rest in refrigerator for couple of hours.
- In 1/2 cup of mango purée, add 1 tsp of gelati ne and cook for couple of minutes, spread this mixture on top of cream layered. Rest in refrigerator overnight.
- Decorat as you wish. Serve chilled.
Inside the mousse, I add more mango cubes. Today's mango mousse cake recipe is a rather new discovery. I happened to make this lovely mango mousse dessert not long ago and shortly after that I thought that the mango dessert would make a. Mango Mousse Cake is exactly what you need if you're craving this amazing tropical fruit. It's light, airy, and absolutely loaded with sweet and fresh mango flavors.