Recipe: Yummy Ooey gooey cheese sticks
Ooey gooey cheese sticks. To Bake Cheese Sticks: Spray cheese sticks with cooking spray. Place flour in a shallow dish. Whisk eggs and milk together in another shallow dish.
You want a thick, even coating. Make sure not to leave any gaps that melted cheese can leak through. Ooey-Gooey (And Crunchy) Keto Mozzarella Sticks. You can have Ooey gooey cheese sticks using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ooey gooey cheese sticks
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of zatarans lemon southern fish fry mix.
- It’s 2-3 of eggs beaten.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper, sazon, Cajun seasoning, lemon pepper.
- You need of Marinara if desired.
- You need 10-12 of string cheese.
You can then take each one of your cheese sticks and dip them in the egg before then coating with the almond flour mixture. Repeat this step for all eight of your cheese sticks and then place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze them for a minimum of four hours. This is the perfect Halloween appetizer – dippable and delicious Cheesy Mummy Breadsticks stuffed with tasty ooey-gooey cheese basted with butter and seasonings!.
Ooey gooey cheese sticks step by step
- Heat oil to 375..
- Mix fish fry mix and flour and all spices and put in a gallon sized bag or large bowl. Dip mozzarella string cheese in flour mixture then egg then flour then egg then flour again. Fry until golden brown..
I scream you scream we all scream for… Spray with non stick spray; On one tortilla, place half the cheese, the green pepper, the pepperoni, and the remaining cheese. Transfer the tortilla to the grill pan. Cover the quesadilla with the other tortilla. Ooey gooey, stringy mozzarella cheese is encased in a crunchy crust that will have you licking your fingers and going back for more. Ooey Gooey Cheese Sticks *drool* I love cheese sticks!