Recipe: Yummy Spicy Fried potatoes and sausage
Spicy Fried potatoes and sausage. Very easy and delicious recipe from Sicily, with potatoes, sausages, onion, black peppers and rosemary. Spicy Sausage Rice by Gordon Ramsay. Beyond how quick and easy it is (always a win in my book), what I love most about this recipe is its versatility.
Other ingredients such as grains or breadcrumbs may be included. The potatoes are cooked in garlic, olive oil and rosemary, then Marsala wine is added to make them wonderfully sticky. You could use a medium sherry or Instead of using Sichuan peppered-pork, this tasty recipe uses pork sausage meat, stir-fried with five-spice powder and black pepper until crisp. You can have Spicy Fried potatoes and sausage using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Fried potatoes and sausage
- You need 6 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1-2 of jalapeños depending on how much spice you like.
- You need 1 of hot banana pepper.
- Prepare 1 of purple onion.
- You need 1 of large ecrich sausage.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of oil.
- You need Teaspoon of garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of adobo.
- You need 1/2 of sazon packet.
- It’s to taste of Cajun season.
Add the potatoes and fry all together for a couple of minutes. Then stir in the cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, chilies and tomatoes. Shrimp and spicy sausage come together to make this hearty, bold-flavored specialty of New Orleans, a fitting way to celebrate Mardi Gras! · Smoked sausage and fried potatoes, yummm, Have been making this for years and love it A Sausage Bake with Potatoes, Carrots and Onions, all smothered in Gravy made in ONE PAN! Sort of like a casserole, with golden brown Cooking sausages in the oven with vegetables is a quick dinner you can throw together in mere minutes.
Spicy Fried potatoes and sausage instructions
- Wash everything up and cut the ends off everything and remove membrane and seeds from peppers. Cut the potatoes long ways and then cut into pieces. Finely dice the onion and peppers. Slice the sausage long ways and then into pieces..
- Put oil in a cast iron skillet and heat to medium. Place everything except the sausage in the pan and cover. Cook 15-20 min until potatoes are able to poke with a fork and feel soft. Remove lid, mix in sausage and fry another 5-10 minutes..
The bonus is that this Sausage Bake comes with gravy, and. Fried potatoes are also excellent with sausage and onions, so when I found this recipe for Southern fried potatoes with sausage, onions, mushrooms, and cheese by We used to eat the German fried potato medley with her famous pork chops or sometimes just on their own with lots of spicy ketchup. And a little oregano and yogurt to lift it all up. So throw on this Americana playlist I made for you While the potatoes fry, pick about ¼ cup of fresh oregano leaves from the stems and give it a rough chop. Toss the oregano into the bowl with the.