Recipe: Delicious Ajinasara(Moringa)soup
Ajinasara(Moringa)soup. Moringa Soup or Murungai Keerai Soup or Drumstick Leaves Soup with Coconut milk recipe. Murungai keerai or moringa is one of the important Indian. Here is a video recipe(Will Kind of.) Of how we use Moringa pods, Now this food might not be for everyone but IMO the moringa pods can be used in any soup.
In Africa and Asia, where moringa plants grow in abundance, people add the tiny leaves to soups and stews just before serving. The leaves are wilted by the hot liquid but are. Moringa Soup- Potions, Lotions and Notions. You can cook Ajinasara(Moringa)soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ajinasara(Moringa)soup
- You need of Moringa leave.
- Prepare of Catfish.
- It’s of Fresh pepper (blended).
- You need of Onions (diced).
- It’s of Crayfish (blended).
- It’s of Palm oil.
- It’s cubes of Salt and seasoning.
- Prepare of Potash.
- It’s of Dry okro (blended).
- It’s of Blended groundnut.
See more ideas about Moringa, Moringa recipes, Moringa benefits. Moringa oleifera is a small tree, native to the Himalayas in northwestern India. It is cultivated in tropical and subtropical areas around. Murungai Ilai or Moringa Leaves is a staple in the South Indian kitchen.
Ajinasara(Moringa)soup step by step
- Wash slime off fish with hot water till clean and put in a pot, add water above fish level and add onions, pepper, seasoning cube, salt, potash and palm oil and let it cook till the water reduces very well and has thickened. Do not stir, by the time the water has reduced the fish is properly spiced and ready. Turn off heat..
- Remove Moringa leave from stick and wash clean, put water in ur pot, allow to boil then add the leave, add potash as it's boiling add a little blended groundnut and stir then add blended dry okro to give it that draw, add salt, pepper, crayfish, dry fish and seasoning cube and allow it to cook till very soft then stir continuously for about 5mknutes and it's ready, you can also blend or use short cooking broom to beat it to smooth..
- Serve with preferred swallow, it's one yummy meal you should try 😁.
Its added to lentil dishes Murungai Ilai or moringa leaves needs a little prep work. Pull the leaves from the stem and set aside. Packed with antioxidants, protein, and minerals, moringa powder is a powerhouse herbal supplement. Many people use moringa powder as a nutritional supplement. Moringa oleifera caught the world's attention when claims about its disease-fighting properties started circulating around Moringa pods are an ingredient in the Thai sour soup keang som, the Ilocano (a.