Recipe: Perfect Dani's Bayoubaisse
You can have Dani's Bayoubaisse using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dani's Bayoubaisse
- Prepare of sauce.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of veggie oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 of carrot, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes and chilies.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of pepper, salt, cayenne, oregano & chili powder.
- It’s 1 of cooked rice.
- Prepare of seafood.
- You need 1 lb of crawfish or shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of catfish.
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of veggie oil.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine.
Dani's Bayoubaisse instructions
- saute onion in oil & butter for a few mins, then add in the carrots & green onions. Cover & simmer five mins, then add remaining ingredients..
- simmer, partially covered, for 2 hours. do not skimp on time!.
- dust seafood with flour. saute garlic lightly in butter & oil, then add in seafood. saute over medium heat until golden. add wine & tomato paste, then cook 3-4 mins over low heat..
- toss seafood with sauce & serve over rice..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)