Easiest Way to Make Yummy Mango Mousse
Mango Mousse. Beat cream in a glass or metal bowl until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the whipped cream will form sharp peaks. Fold mango puree into whipped cream.
If using fresh blended mangoes then also strain the mixture through a sieve. Mango mousse is a perfect after-meal dessert, also good as a snack. These creamy and delicious mango mousse desserts are light and airy in texture and not excessively sweet. You can have Mango Mousse using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Mousse
- You need of FOR MANGO CREAM:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mango, cubes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need of FOR GARNISHING:.
- You need 1 of mango, cubes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mango pulp.
- Prepare of cherries.
- Prepare of mango chunks.
Try to use well-ripened sweet mangoes for the best result. Creamy Mango Mousse is a perfect choice for an after school snack. Full of flavor, creamy, and the perfect amount of sweetness to keep your kids happy. If you have been following my site for awhile, you probably know that I love mangoes!
Mango Mousse instructions
- Firstly, in a blender take 1½ cup mango and blend to smooth paste. keep aside..
- In a large bowl take 1½ cup whipping cream and ¼ cup powdered sugar..
- Using a beater, beat on low speed. you can alternatively use whisk.beat until the cream turns stiff peaks..
- Now add in prepared mango puree and mix gently.mix until everything is well combined. keep aside..
- In a small cups, layer with 2 tbsp chopped mango. next layer it with prepared mango cream..
- Further add a tbsp of mango pulp in centre. refrigerate for 30 minutes or until it sets well..
- Finally garnish and Enjoy.
I grew up on a large ranch in Mexico and there were Mango trees all over the place. Light as a feather, this Mango Mousse is the perfect way to welcome Summers!! A mousse is a luscious dessert having a characteristic light and airy texture which is formed by incorporating air bubbles by beating the cream or egg whites. Open the cans of DOLE® Mango Slices and drain the syrup. Place the ½ cup of syrup in a small bowl and stir in the unflavored gelatin.