Easiest Way to Make Delicious Super Fish Sandwich w/ dill sauce
Super Fish Sandwich w/ dill sauce. This sour cream dill sauce is great over any fish, especially grilled salmon. You may add more lemon or mustard to suit your taste. Reviews for: Photos of Dill Sauce.
This sandwich features grilled salmon, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and a simple sauce of dill, lemon zest, and mayonnaise. I think the lemon pepper was key. Just a few shakes goes a long way. You can have Super Fish Sandwich w/ dill sauce using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Fish Sandwich w/ dill sauce
- It’s of Sandwich Fixin's.
- You need 4 of hoagies, or sub rolls.
- You need 4 of catfish, bass, perch, or any other thin white fish filets.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of fish fry, like Zatarain's Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 4 of servings: sandwich toppings like Lettuce, Onion, Tomato, Pickles, Jalapenos, etc.
- It’s of Special Dill-Mayo sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Mayo.
- You need 2 tsp of dill relish.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dill weed.
- You need 1 of dash- paprika and black pepper (optional).
Turkey bacon for a little healther fat and whole wheat buns added sauce to fish and to buns. This creamy, mayonnaise-based dill sauce is delicious with anything from fish cakes to steamed vegetables. Dill Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This superb fried fish sandwich is inspired by the Black Grouper Sandwich served at Dockside Dave's in St.
Super Fish Sandwich w/ dill sauce instructions
- Dill Sauce:.
- mix all ingredients together till well blended..
- lightly coat fish fillets with the fish fry.
- Cook at 375°F in a deep fryer for 6-8 minutes. Fish will be a medium golden brown and crispy..
- let the dish drain in a fry basket, or on paper towels for a minute or two.
- spread Dill Sauce on hoagie roll (about a tbsp or so per sandwich) add more or less to taste..
- put your fish and sandwich vegetables on the bread- Enjoy!.
I used tilapia, and skipped the sandwiches, just did the fish. Also, I substituted Old Bay for the Greek herb mixture. And because I used thin fish, was able to use maybe. Perfectly fried cod with an ultra-crisp coating in a sandwich with a creamy slaw and a tangy tartar sauce. To serve, place a small pile of slaw on the bottom half of each bun.