How to Prepare Yummy Best damn fish tacos
Best damn fish tacos. Well, these are the end-all be-all. Read on to see what makes these tacos so special. The fish—we use cod, but any flaky variety works—marinates in a mixture of lime juice.
For best results, double them up. Now to break it down a little for you. My main ingredients included flour tortillas, mahi mahi, red cabbage, and avocado. You can cook Best damn fish tacos using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best damn fish tacos
- Prepare of Reddish.
- You need of Red cabbage.
- You need of Lime.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Red onion.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Chili powder.
- It’s of Avocado.
- Prepare of Light sour cream.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Habanero.
- Prepare of Jalapeno.
- Prepare of Corn tortillas.
- You need of Fish or chicken.
- You need of Blackened seasoning.
Try this ultimate crispy Baja Taco (Best crispy battered fish tacos), an amazing combination of crispy fried fish,served in a cozy warm tortilla with pickled cabbage slaw,pico de gallo and flavorful chipotle crema. If you love Mexican fish tacos then these fried fish taco recipe along with amazing baja sauce recipe makes an amazing combination to fix delicious dinner in no time. I'm sharing my favorite recipe for easy fish tacos. They're delicious, full of all the creamy, crunchy fresh ingredients you could ask for with lots of perfe.
Best damn fish tacos instructions
- First make the slaw, dice up cabbage, cilantro, red onion and radish. Generously squeeze a lime on there, salt and chilli powder to taste. Cover, place in refrigerator..
- Next make the sauce. In a blender put 1 avocado, 2 TBL of light sour cream, 1 TBL of mayo 1 habanero, and however much jalapeno you can handle. Add a bit of water to smooth it out..
- Blackened fish or chicken. Rub some softened butter over rinsed and patted dry protein of choice. Dry rub with blackened spices. Buy blackening or make your own (paprika,garlic powder, basil, oregano, cayenne pepper, black pepper, onion powder, thyme) Pan fry over high heat (with Windows open, that seasoning gets in the air real quick :).
- Heat corn tortillas over your gas burner, get them just a little charred, and assemble taco. Fish + slaw + sauce. Garnish with fresh lime. Enjoy!.
Ingredients for Best Fish Taco Sauce: For the fish taco sauce, all you need is sour cream, mayo, lime juice, garlic powder and sriracha. The sriracha gives it a little kick of spice so you can add more or less based on your preference. This taco sauce is essentially a lime crema – the perfect blend of tanginess and heat (print the recipe below). Best fish tacos I have ever had, and they were so easy. I was also making a lot of fish so I doubled the batter and added an egg.