How to Prepare Appetizing Sweet Potato Souffle
Sweet Potato Souffle. Sweet potato side dish – so good it is almost dessert. Even if you don't like sweet potatoes, you will like this. Sweet Potato Souffle is so delicious and easy to make.
If you're doubting your soufflé skills, these cupcakes are way easier to make. Get the recipe from Baking a Moment. This Sweet Potato Soufflé recipe is an old-fashioned favorite that our readers still request. You can cook Sweet Potato Souffle using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Souffle
- It’s of souffle.
- It’s 1 can of Bruce ' s sweet potatoes (40 oz).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 3/4 stick of butter.
- It’s of topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans.
This dish is not a not a souffle in the true sense of the word but it has that light, whipped, mouthwatering taste. Peel then mash with egg beater. Mix in each ingredient separately except for eggs and beat after each addition. Dress up sweet potatoes for the holidays with this delicious recipe.
Sweet Potato Souffle instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Drain the potatoes. Mix all of the ingredients for the souffle together until it's mixed well. You may leave some cunks of potatoes if want.
- Add to a 8 x 8 UNGREASED pan.
- For the topping, mix the brown sugar, flour and stick of butter together once mixed add the pecans. Then add to the souffle..
- Bake for 30-45 mins. Until the edges are browned. Let it sit for a few minutes as the center will set..
You'll need cooked and mashed sweet potatoes, sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla extract, cake flour and pecans. Scrub the sweet potatoes and pierce in several places with a sharp knife. Stir one fourth into the sweet potatoes, and gently fold in the remainder. Scrape into the soufflé dish (or dishes). Fluffy Gluten-Free, Vegan Sweet Potato Souffle made with baked sweet potatoes and flavored with maple syrup, ginger, and cardamom is so easy to prepare.