Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy The Utimate Baked Stuffed Potato
The Utimate Baked Stuffed Potato. Begin by baking the potatoes, as this will take the longest. Place potatoes onto a baking sheet. Pierce with a fork, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out the pulp, leaving thin shells. You can have The Utimate Baked Stuffed Potato using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Utimate Baked Stuffed Potato
- It’s of POTATOS.
- Prepare 4 of russet potatos, baked until tender and cooled.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of Romano cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chopped fresh chives.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of hot sauce , such as Frank's brand.
- You need 4 slice of of cold butter, salted or unsalted about a teaspoon for each slice.
- You need of canola or peanut oil for frying, about 4 cups.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter, salted or unsalted.
- You need of SEASONING MIX FOR FRYED POTATO SHELLS.
- You need 2 tbsp of Romano cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of POTATO TOPPING.
- You need 4 of slices of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 of slices of bacon, precooked until almost crisp, cut in half.
In a large bowl, beat the pulp with butter. Stuffed baked potatoes with a creamy shrimp filling couldn't be easier to make, and are a scrumptious twist on the traditional "twice baked" potatoes. Using a simple baked potato and piling it high with all kinds of ingredients, including shrimp scampi, makes for a fun dinner, and is also an excellent way to use up leftovers from the fridge. The ultimate stuffed twice baked potato recipe.
The Utimate Baked Stuffed Potato step by step
- Cut top off cooled baked potatos, save top and remove flesh from potato into a bowl..
- Combine all the seasoning mix for fryed pototos in a small bowl. Heat oil in Dutch oven or large deep pot to 350. Fry potato shells and their tops until golden, about 4 minutes. Remove to a rack, sprinkle all over with seasoning and cool on rack.
- In a small skillet , add the teaspoon of butter, add shallot and garlic and soften minute. Add cream and simmer about 5 minutes until beginning to thicken. Remove from heat.
- Mash the potatos in the bowl. I use a ricer for this for very smooth potatos, but any way is fine. Add cream mixture, romano , cheddar and cream cheeses, pepper, hot sauce, chives, parsley and Cajun seasoning, mix together..
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking pan with foil. Spray with non stick spray..
- Fill potato shells with mashed potato mixture. Push cold butter piece into center of potato.
- Add slice of cheddar cheese on top, then place top of potato on..
- Cross bacon over top and secure with a toothpick. The potatoes can be prepared ahead and refigerator at this point up to 2 days in advance. Bring to room temperature before baking..
- Bake in oven on prepared pan until hot and cheese is melted and bacon is crisp. About 15 minutes..
Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out the pulp, leaving a thin shell. In a large mixing bowl, beat the pulp with butter. Take baked potatoes to the ultimate level of creamy, cheesy, buttery goodness. Baked Potato Stuffed With Grilled Vegetables: Whether you choose to serve them as a main course or unique side dish, these veggie-packed baked potatoes are always a crowd-pleaser. Inside you'll find mushrooms, squash and peppers, just to name a few of the yummy ingredients.