Recipe: Yummy Sammie's Fried Pickles
Sammie's Fried Pickles.
You can have Sammie's Fried Pickles using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sammie's Fried Pickles
- You need 1 of 32 oz jar dill pickles or pickle chips already cut.
- You need 1 of vegetable/canola oil for frying.
- It’s of Beer Batter.
- You need 1 of -12 oz beer at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need of Flour Dredge Mixture.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare of Spicy Ranch Dipping Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of sriracha hot chili sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Sammie's Fried Pickles instructions
- Drain and cut up the pickles into thin slices. (Or make it easy and buy the dill pickle chips already sliced in the jar.).
- Pat dry the pickle slices in small batches. This step is very important if you want your batter to adhere correctly. Set aside..
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all of the dry beer batter ingredients. Slowly whisk the beer into the dry ingredients until the whole beer is mixed in and batter is thick..
- Mix all of the flour dredge ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Line a plate with paper towels for pickles to drain on when done frying..
- In a medium skillet pour enough oil to cover about 1 inch. Heat on medium high heat..
- Drop pickles in beer batter in small batches (as to not overcrowd the pan while cooking). Toss and coat well..
- Then, take pickles from the beer batter and put them in the flour dredge. Toss and coat well..
- Place breaded pickles into pan and fry on both sides until golden brown. Transfer to paper towels to drain excess oil..
- While pickles are cooking, mix all ingredients for ranch dipping sauce and refrigerate until all pickles are done cooking. Enjoy!.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)