Easiest Way to Make Yummy Buffalo Style Baked Taquitos
Buffalo Style Baked Taquitos.
You can have Buffalo Style Baked Taquitos using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Style Baked Taquitos
- You need 2 cups of shredded chicken (I used chicken cooked in my slow cooker.
- Prepare 4 oz. of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of buffalo style sauce (Frank's or Sweet Baby Rays).
- You need 1/2 cup of blue cheese crumbles.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of flour or whole wheat tortillas (6 or 8 inch size).
- It’s of Olive oil, for brushing.
- It’s of ranch or blue cheese dressing (optional for dipping).
Buffalo Style Baked Taquitos instructions
- You can use corn tortillas rather than flour, if you'd prefer. If so, warm them slightly to make them less likely to tear when rolling***.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with foil and grease it. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl, stir together the softened cream cheese, buffalo style sauce and blue cheese crumbles (If you're not a fan of blue cheese, feel free to use a different shredded cheese in place. Pepper jack would be good!). Add the seasonings and taste. Adjust to suit your tastes..
- Stir in the onion and chicken and mix all together..
- Lay out one tortilla at a time and place about 2 tbsp. of chicken mix onto the center, in a line..
- Roll the tortilla up tightly and place on baking tray, seam side down. Repeat until there is no more mix left. Brush the tops of the taquitos lightly with olive oil..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until they begin to lightly brown. Serve with either ranch or blue cheese dressing to dip them in..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)