Recipe: Appetizing Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe.
You can cook Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- It’s of For smoothie.
- Prepare a few (to taste) of frozen blueberries.
- You need 1/2 of of a large mango, frozen.
- You need 1 of banana, frozen.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla yoghurt.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need as needed of pineapple cubes.
- Prepare as needed of blueberries, frozen or fresh.
- You need as needed of banana, sliced.
- It’s as needed of granola.
- You need as needed of chia seeds.
- You need as needed of flax seeds.
- Prepare as needed of peanuts.
Summer Smoothie Bowl Recipe instructions
- Gather all the ingredients. Leave the fruits on the counter for about 5 minutes before blending..
- After the 5 minutes, combine everything together in a blender and blend until smooth. Add a splash of water to help in blending if necessary. You may also push the fruits if needed. After blending, pour or scoop into a bowl and arrange the toppings on top.(The recommended toppings are just the toppings I think go well with this smoothie bowl but feel free to use other seeds or fruits.).
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)