Recipe: Delicious Devils Lollipop
Devils Lollipop. The Toe of Satan Lollipop is not a sweet sucker to savor; it's a candy that tests your mettle while it scorches your tongue. My face was red as the devil himself! Lol it's been a couple weeks and my tongue is still sensitive to salty foods.weird.but oh well, it was fun.
Take a bite — or a lick — of Satan's toe and see if you don't burn your tongue off. The Flamethrower Candy Company, known for their ghost pepper candies, released a lollipop shaped like the toe of Satan. It's made with nine-million-Scoville-unit chili extract. You can have Devils Lollipop using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Devils Lollipop
- It’s 500 grams of Chicken wings.
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 of as needed Cold soda.
- You need 1 of as needed Tabasco sauce.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Paprika.
- You need 1 of as needed Fresh hot chili / finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Spring onion/ chopped.
- You need 1 of Salt and peppers.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Cajuns seasoning.
- You need 1 of as needed Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Sesame.
Sold by ZBM Wholesale and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. The devil's toe sucker won't just heat your mouth and sting, it will immediately pierce your taste buds like the tip of Satan's pitchfork. When eating the devil's toe lollipop, you will seriously feel like you are dancing with the devil. Keep away from children and pets.
Devils Lollipop instructions
- Devils lollipop ..hot and spicy ..start from clean and cut chicken wing ,pat dry and set aside.
- Mix flour with all ingredients , cold soda must be the last one and add little by time to check proper consistency ..not too thin and not too thick.
- Dip chicken wings into the battle and deep fry at 100 c until it golden ..serve hot with favorite sauce or eat as it ,it has full flavored !.
The Toe of Satan Lollipop is not a sweet sucker to savor; it's a candy that tests your mettle while it scorches your tongue. A re you brave enough to try the world's hottest lollipop? And this isn't oh this is kinda hot, hot. No, this satanic sucker is fire-burning-sweats-and-tear-inducing hot. The company, Flame Thrower Candy Co. knows how hot this hard candy is and have devised a.