Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Homemade Tortilla Chips
Homemade Tortilla Chips. This recipe for tortilla chips is really easy to do, super simple, if I can do it, you can do it, let's get started. All right so both ways, we are going to bake them and we are going to fry them. I that feel a homemade corn chip is a thing apart from what you find in those enormous bags of name-brand commercial chips.
Since these chips aren't fried, they can be a healthier alternative to traditional tortilla chips. You also are in control of how much salt you add, and can. Perfectly crisp, crunchy Homemade Tortilla Chips that can be fried, baked, or air-fried. You can have Homemade Tortilla Chips using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Prepare 1 each of Peanut Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of of Creole or your favorite Season blend.
- Prepare 1 packages of White or Yellow Corn Tortillas.
Cinco De Mayo was a few weeks back, and we were craving tortilla chips with guacamole and salsa. Making your own Homemade Baked Tortilla Chips from scratch couldn't be more simple. This homemade tortilla chips are light, airy and super crispy. They're absolutely delicious, you'll love this tortilla chips recipe!
Homemade Tortilla Chips instructions
- Heat Oil to 350°F. The amount of oil varies. Make sure there is enough oil so that the pieces can move around freely. (do not exceed 370 degrees).
- While oil is heating, take 4 Tortillas & cut into triangle or rectangular pieces..
- Fry pieces for about 1 minute or until your desired crispness & color has been achieved. Stir often to keep pieces from sticking together..
- Remove chips from the pan & transfer them on to a paper towel..
- Sprinkle the seasoning on the chips while they are still hot. This will help the season to stick to the chip..
- Pair with your favorite Salsa, Guacamole or other dips & Enjoy!!!.
Our crispy, fresh, homemade tortilla chips are a breeze to make and they're perfect with any sort of dip, especially fresh salsa and guacamole. It's a great idea to make your own tortilla chips. Making tortilla chips at home is easier than you think. You'll never go back to store bought once you've made these restaurant quality chips. You Need Homemade Tortilla Chips in Your Life.