Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Steak Nachos
You can cook Steak Nachos using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak Nachos
- Prepare 1 of Flank steak.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Tortilla chips.
- You need 1/2 of Roma tomato.
- You need 1/2 of Avocado, diced.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sour cream.
Steak Nachos instructions
- Place tortilla chips on baking pan and pour cheese on top. Add sliced steak to top of chip pile and broil on high for 6 minutes..
- Remove from oven and place on plate. Add diced avocado, tomato and sour cream..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)