Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Spaghetti with Spicy Meatballs And Tomato And Bacon Sauce
Spaghetti with Spicy Meatballs And Tomato And Bacon Sauce. Our version not only features a spicy tomato sauce, but bacon instead of greasy ground beef. Add the tomatoes and season with. Add spaghetti and cook until al dente.
For a great spaghetti and meatball recipe you need a simple tomato sauce with lots of flavour. This one is a store cupboard saviour. Bring the sauce to a simmer, reduce the heat and simmer. You can cook Spaghetti with Spicy Meatballs And Tomato And Bacon Sauce using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with Spicy Meatballs And Tomato And Bacon Sauce
- It’s 500 grams of Beef mince.
- It’s 1 cup of Breadcrumb.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground cumin seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mixed herbs.
- You need 1 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of (Sauce).
- You need 400 ml of Spicy tomato soup.
- It’s 400 grams of Chopped tomato.
- Prepare 2 small of carrot, finely diced.
- You need 2 of Celery stalk, finely diced.
- It’s 1/2 medium of brown onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 of Rasher bacon, diced.
- It’s 2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Beef stock cube.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sweet paprika.
- You need 1 of Splash of red wine.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 packages of Spaghetti, cooked to packet directions.
Spaghetti and Meatballs in Tomato-Basil Sauce. Turkey Sausage and Spicy Tomato Sauce. All Reviews for Spaghetti with Sausage and Simple Tomato Sauce. These vegan and healthy 'meatballs' made of beans and combined with a spicy tomato sauce + pasta are a perfect lunch or dinner!
Spaghetti with Spicy Meatballs And Tomato And Bacon Sauce instructions
- Mix mince, crumb, egg, herbs & spices in a bowl..
- Roll mixture into little balls and fry until well browned. Drain on paper towel and set aside..
- In a deep pan fry onion, bacon, celery & garlic until veggies are soft..
- Add wine and cook for 2 or 3 minutes..
- Throw some cooked spaghetti in a bowl, top with meatballs and sauce. A sprinkle of grated Parmesan, some cracked pepper and salt and WALLA! Enjoy!.
- Add tomato, soup, stock, herbs and spices. Bring to boil and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes. Sauce will look thick and smell yummy..
To me, nothing says more comfort than a delicious big bowl of pasta, especially spaghetti with a flavorful tomato sauce! All Reviews for Easy Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce. I use fresh tomatoes and don't bother seeding or peeling them. I also use more tomato paste than called for and add fresh sauteed mushrooms. Serve your pasta with a budget-busting tomato and paprika sauce.