How to Make Yummy My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake 😉
My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake 😉.
You can cook My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake 😉 using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake 😉
- You need 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- You need of Enough Frozen steak size chips to fill the oven dish.
- Prepare 1 of large pkt Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 jar of Dorito,s Nacho Cheese.
- You need 2 of large Chicken breasts chopped.
- You need 200 g of thick cut Bacon chopped.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 200 g of Chedder Cheese.
- Prepare of Mix cheese n onion together and set aside.
My Loaded Chicken & Bacon Nacho Cheesey Bake 😉 instructions
- Add the oil to the oven dish then spread all the chips over it fill the bottom and add salt and pepper.
- Next add the plain Nancho crisp and spread all over.
- Next the thick cut bacon.
- Add the Chicken on top of the bacon.
- Add 5 tbls BBQ Sauce over the chicken.
- Cover the bake with tin foil. Add the tray bake to a preheated oven middle shelf 170 or Gas 6 for 45 minutes.
- Mix the grated cheese in with the onions and set aside..
- Take the dish out of the oven after 45 minutes, add the cheese and oniin on top and put back in uncovered in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes on the same heat..
- Cheese & Onion spread on top.
- Serve Hot everything you need in one cook..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)