Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Brad's kefta kabobs
Brad's kefta kabobs. Kefta – These Kefta Kabobs are made with beef kefta. This recipe is also sometimes referred to as Kofta. Must see kefta kabob recipe !!!!
Grilled Chicken Kabobs (Mediterranean Style + Video) All-star recipe & tutorial for the BEST grilled chicken kabobs, marinated in Mediterranean spices, garlic, citrus & olive oil! Joojeh kabob is a Persian kebab prepared with juicy pieces of chicken marinated in lemon juice as well as Kefta Kabobs & Grilled Turkey Bratwursts – Crafty Cooking Mama. You can cook Brad's kefta kabobs using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's kefta kabobs
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of ground lamb.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each garlic powder, Chile powder, cumin, sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s .5 oz of chopped cilantro.
- It’s .5 oz of chopped fresh mint leaves.
- It’s of Hummus.
- Prepare of Thin sliced shallots.
- It’s of Thin sliced tomato.
- Prepare of Crumbled goat cheese.
- Prepare of Pita flatbread or naan bread.
These Kefta Kabobs adpated from a recipe by CJ Katz (Be a Kitchen Hero) are the ultimate in meal prep. You can make the meatballs and freeze for up to three months. Kefta (or kofta) is a deliciously spiced and tender type of Moroccan kebab made using ground beef or lamb. The mixture is flavored with cumin, paprika, minced onion Kefta Kabob (also sometimes spelled Kafta Kabob) is a Middle Eastern recipe I often order kefta kabob in Middle Eastern restaurants, especially Reza's restaurant in Chicago.
Brad's kefta kabobs instructions
- Mix meat, spices, cilantro, and mint in a lg mixing bowl. Form into thin long patties. Grill over charcoal until cooked..
- In a hot dry pan cook bread on each side until warm and soft..
- Spread plenty of hummus on bread. Top with shallot, tomato, and goat cheese. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Kefta kabob seasoning is perfectly blended to make aromatic, sell spiced ground meat kabobs. Just mix into ground beef form around skewers to grill. Kefta, more often spelled kofta, is a family of spiced, seasoned ground beef, chicken, pork, or lamb, sometimes popular throughout the Middle East as well as the Indian subcontinent, the Balkans. These lamb kabobs are delicious and unique. Order online from Adam's Kabob on MenuPages.