How to Cook Yummy steak fingers
steak fingers. Typically they are served with French fries and a buttered piece of thick toast. For the steak fingers: Combine the flour, seasoned salt, pepper and cayenne in a dish. Whisk together the milk and eggs in a separate dish.
But in the hot summertime, cold grapes are pretty much the perfect pairing. Today I am cooking at home and making chicken fried steak fingers with cream gravy. This goes great with mashed potatoes and salad to make a meal. You can cook steak fingers using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of steak fingers
- Prepare 1 of steak ( thin cut).
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of season salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of vegy oil (for frying).
I think this recipe is a good start to your steak fingers but I always add additional spices and herbs to everything I make. Using tenderized cube steak as the base, Steak Fingers with Country Gravy are inexpensive to make, quick to fry up, and always a crowd pleaser! Both the steak fingers and the gravy are made in the. Steak Fingers for Rare Steak LoversGenius Kitchen.
steak fingers instructions
- was hands. .. set heat to med high. place oil in pot an let heat..
- in shallow dish crack an mix just eggs. set aside. in a seperate dish mix together flour. seasonings and pepper. set aside..
- cut thin steak verticaly into strips. place into egg and coat evenly..
- let excessive egg drip off and place steak strips into flour mixture..one at a time. coating evenly. make sure no steak is showing threw batter..
- carefuly put batterd strips into hot oil. let fry untill a dark golden brown. place on wire rack to let excess oil drain. let cool and serve.
Steak Fingers with Country GravyCountrified Hicks. Chicken Fried Steak Fingers – Great Grub, Delicious Treats. Chicken Fried Steak Fingers are super crispy tender strips of cube steak, seasoned perfectly and then fried to perfection. A delicious meal the whole family will love. Basically, steak fingers are browned, breaded pieces of steak—kind of like chicken fingers, but fantastic when you're craving steaks and burgers. (And if you're a carnivore.