Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Drop Scones
You can cook Drop Scones using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drop Scones
- You need of About 250g selfraising flour.
- You need 3 tablespoons of sugar or sugar to your taste.
- You need 3 of quarter cup mala.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s A few of roasted and crushed cloves/1 teaspoon ground cloves powder.
- Prepare of Fresh ground ginger.
Drop Scones step by step
- In a bowl add the flour, crushed cloves and ginger.
- In a second bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar till fluffy.
- Incorporate the flour into the egg and sugar mixture, and add mala into bits as you mix.
- Mix to a soft fluffy dough, heavier than for crepes but lighter than chapati dough..let it rest.
- Scoop using a table spoon and fry in medium hot oil. If oil is too hot,the inside of the dropscones will be uncooked, if not hot enough the drop scones will absorb oil. Cook to golden brown.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)