How to Make Perfect Spicy Italian Soup
Spicy Italian Soup. This simple pasta dish gets some savory Southern flare with Spicy Italian pork sausage gives this soup a kick, but you can also substitute sweet Italian sausage. This is a list of notable Italian soups. Soups are sometimes served as the primo, or first course in Italian cuisine.
Zuppa di Verdura Calabrese alla Sangiovannese. Every region of Italy has a vegetable soup, yet each one is distinctly different. Italian Halibut Soup is a halibut and vegetable broth soup seasoned with traditional Italian herbs. You can cook Spicy Italian Soup using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Italian Soup
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Spicy Italian Sausage.
- Prepare 2 small of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 32 oz of canned tomatos.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Dry Red Wine.
- It’s 5 cup of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry oregano.
- You need 2 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of Bell Pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 cup of Kale.
- It’s 1 box of portabella Ravioli.
This is an excellent spicy, rich soup. I whipped it up a couple of years. Regular Italian sausage can be substituted for the spicy sausage in this recipe. Now this soup is packed with spicy Italian sausage, potatoes and hearty spinach – a complete meal in a single bowl.
Spicy Italian Soup step by step
- Fry Italian Sausage. Strain one paper towel. Save about 2 tbs of oil for cooking Onions and garlic. Cook onions and garlic about 2 to 3 mins. Add wine, broth and tomato's. Bring to a boil. Next put in crockpot.. Add the rest of the veggies and seasoning. Salt and pepper as needed. Cook on low 4-6 hours. When ready add frozen Ravioli. Let cook until Ravioli is done..
The only downside of this recipe is that the leftovers were not enough. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. Maybe the most underrated protein ever. Delicious Italian Sausage Soup with Orzo is our new favorite. Refreshing tomato-based broth, spicy Italian Sausage, Orzo pasta, and Spinach, this Soup is very satisfying and filling.