Recipe: Appetizing Tomato Egg Drop Soup
Tomato Egg Drop Soup.
You can have Tomato Egg Drop Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato Egg Drop Soup
- It’s 4 of Tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger.
- It’s 7-8 cloves of Garlic chopped.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of White pepper powder.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of Vegetable stock.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of White vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh coriander leaves chopped.
Tomato Egg Drop Soup instructions
- Finely chop onion. Heat oil in a non stick pan, add onion and sauté lightly. Finely chop ginger and add. Stir and add garlic and mix well. Add tomatoes and mix.Add salt..
- Heat for ten or fifteen minutes.Blend the mixture on getting cold.Sieve the mixture..
- Add salt, pepper powder, tomato ketchup and mix well. Add 3 cups vegetable stock and stir. Let it cook. Break egg into a bowl and beat well add fresh cream in it.Mix well..
- Cook the mixture till it thickens slightly.Drop egg-cream mixture into the soup in a thin stream and mix gently till the egg coagulates and rise to the top. Add coriander leaves and mix..
- Serve piping hot..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)