How to Prepare Tasty Sweet potato ravioli samosa
Sweet potato ravioli samosa. Buy Sweet Potato Ravioli at Amazon! Add grated ginger, chopped green chillies and cook for a few seconds. Add coriander powder, chilli powder, salt, cumin powder and mix well until peas are well coated with the spices.
Stir in the ginger, garlic, chilli and coriander stalks, stirring for a couple mins more. Add the sweet potato, chili peppers and the water, stirring to incorporate. Remove from the heat; stir in the peas, garam. You can have Sweet potato ravioli samosa using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet potato ravioli samosa
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of carrom seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled sweet potato.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of haldi powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera.
- You need Pinch of hing.
Peel and dice the baked sweet potato, and mix with the thawed frozen peas. Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the onion until softened and translucent, but not much browned. Add the spice mixture and mix in well for another minute or so, then add it all to the. Sweet Potato and Pea Samosas In India, the classic samosas – legendary deep-fried potato and pea – stuffed pastry parcels, are available at every corner.
Sweet potato ravioli samosa step by step
- Take flour and salt in bowl.
- Add carrom seeds and ghee.
- Make a dough cover it.
- Heat oil in pan add jeera and hing.
- Add green chilli and ginger paste.
- Then add mashed sweet potato.
- Add all spices and mix all of them.
- Now Roll down dough and cut in small rounds with cookie cutter.
- Put filling upon one round and cover with other.
- Apply water on side and seal prick with fork.
- Make all raviolies like that.
- Heat oil and fry them in medium flame.
- Serve with chutney or sauce.
An authentic samosa is made with a savory flour-and-oil-based pastry flavored with carrom seeds and stuffed with a spiced vegetable filling, and then deep-fried to a flaky goodness. Traditional samosas are not the worst thing I could eat, since the potatoes get cooked twice, but they aren't the best thing either. They probably still are not; oh well. I love them too much to give them up entirely. Sweet Potato Ravioli with Basil Brown Butter Sauce combines homemade pasta dough filled with delicious, creamy sweet potatoes for the perfect fall meal!