How to Prepare Appetizing Ghewar with mango rabdi mousse
Ghewar with mango rabdi mousse. in hindi, mango ki rabdi, aam ki rabri recipe, aam ki rabdi banane ki vidhi, mango recipes, indian dessert recipes, summer recipes indian, yummy food, mango rabri recipe, आम की रबड़ी, rabri recipe, mango rabdi recipe, aam ki rabri, how to make aam rabdi. Mango Recipe l Mango Recipe Mango Lassi Kaise banaye Summer Special Drink. #rabdi #mangorabdi #rabdirecipe #sweetdish# #mangorabdirecipe #milkrabdi# #Sweetdishrecipes# #rabdikaisebanaye #howtomakerabdi# #howtomakemangorabdi #mangorabdikaisebanaye. Recipe for making chocolate ghewar and mango ghewar. रबड़ी घेवर की सबसे आसान विधि – Mango Rabdi Ghevar – Secret & Magic Recipe.
Vanilla Pannacotta with Mango MousseWhisk Affair. Ghewar or Ghevar, a true Rajasthani delicacy, is a favorite amongst all. Crispy honeycomb dipped in flavorful sugar syrup is worth to dig in anytime. You can have Ghewar with mango rabdi mousse using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ghewar with mango rabdi mousse
- You need of For ghewar.
- It’s of maida.
- Prepare of ghee.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of Ice cubes.
- You need of Water.
- You need of For mango rabdi.
- It’s of Mango chopped.
- You need of Condensed milk.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of Whipped cream.
- Prepare of Mango puree.
- It’s of sugar.
MALAI GHEWAR- Made especially during the festivals of Teej and Rakshabandhan, Malai Ghewar is a round shaped sweet made of maida, milk. Mango rabdi is made with ripe mango pulp, milk, sugar, dry nuts, cardamom, and saffron. Instead, you can use tinned condensed milk to lessen cooking time. Mango Mousse recipe with step by step photos.
Ghewar with mango rabdi mousse step by step
- First make ghewar by rubbing ice & ghee together for 10 mins.
- Now add maida & milk side bysidemix well.add water make a mixture of pouring consistency.
- Fry in desi ghee.Ghewar is ready.
- Now make rabdi by boiling milk in a pan. Add condensed milk & cook on low flame. Till it thickens. Keep aside to cool.
- Now add mango puree in it and add 1/2 cup whipping cream in it. Mango rabdi mousse is ready.
- Now place ghewar. Add chopped mango pieces in mango mousse. Now on top make flowers with whipping cream & mango mousse.
- Garnish with mango rose with mango slices & beet root sauce.
Here is a Quick and easy mango mousse that you can whip up if you want that special dessert or if you have unexpected Also The mango mousse can be topped with your favorite dry fruits or some chocolate also. Top each serving with chopped mangoes for extra color! Mango Mousse. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. How to make Mango Rabdi: Put milk in a pan and boil it. Now add the mango pulp and cardamom seeds and stir properly.